31 August 2006

Satan. Jewels. Superman.

Well, I became Satan again. This time the afterlife was divided so that the west side of the elementary school (the same side I lived on) was Hell, and the East side was heaven. The school yard was limbo. A group of people who had been tempted to the dark side by the Mr. Burns version of the devil, had to decide to pass on to Hell or stay in limbo.

The other night, I dreamed that I had found a chest of jewels my grandmother had hid in the chimney of her house. My siblings were corrupted by the wealth, trying to cache it and make claims to it. So I turned all the necklaces into Froot-Loop strings and jewels into candy.

Before that, I dreamed I was Superman. I had trouble flying (like usual). I could get off the ground, but I couldn't get altitude. So I visualized where I wanted to be (above clouds and able to see out of the atmosphere). I'm still trying to figure out the dynamics of flight in dreams and what, if anything, it has to do with lucidity and/or willpower.

No comments: